This exquisite Oaxacan woodcarving is carefully shaped and sanded to create a picture-perfect, sun-drenched cat in a panoply of fruity violet flower blooms and green orbs. It is crafted with unparalleled folk art techniques, all for under $50. Look no further for an elegant, weighty, and perfectly carved figurine.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving with removable tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" L x 4" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.