Cool blue coyote coolly clad in a sleek black leather jacket with an alto sax - Martin Melchor's art has been widely lauded, adorning many a collection. Crafting vibrant, festal muses in the mid-sized range, this innovator's artistry is celebrated in Mexican Folk Art books 'round the world.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving nothing removable
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 4" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.