Cool blue coyote in a sharp black jacket with alto saxophone. Martin Melchor's work has been published in several books and over the years a cornerstone in any collection. For decades this creative trailblazer has created a zoomorphic array of animated musical maestros in the medium sizes. Quintessential celebrated festival figurines featured in many publications on Mexico's Folk Art.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving nothing removable
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 4" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.