A beautiful curiosity inspired from Day of the Dead festivals and imaginative dreams. This blue guitar entertainer is part skeleton, part coyote, and part fish. In the 21st Century it is amazing to think there are artists that can conceive and create such wonderful inventions of perfection.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving with Attached Guitar
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 5" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.