A mesmerizing marvel inspired by Day of the Dead festivities and creative visions. This blue guitar virtuoso is a combination of skeleton, coyote, and fish. It's astonishing to realize that talented artisans can craft such remarkable, flawless masterpieces in the 21st Century!.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving with Attached Guitar
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 5" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.