Involute Eagle with a fusion of Mixtec and Zapotec geoglyphic designs. Margarito's accomplished hands produce marvelous rich fluorography and converging themes. A level of detail that exceeds most others of the Arrazola painting technique. Splendid refinements in ever evolving Zapotec geometric themes.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 5" tall x 3" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.