Wide eyed and expressive this endearing cubic themed Bear blending Zapotec symbols woven into geometric abstracts. Single piece carving husband and wife team medium master piece.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Aztec Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 5" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.