Express yourself with Skeleton Coyote Musician Justo's dazzling festival figurines. Featuring eye-catching colors and intricate rib and spine accents, these pieces are certain to turn heads. Hear the musical impact of the crashing cymbals as your groove to the rhythm.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Instruments Glued In
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.