Armadillo multi-color banded with cymbals of shiny gold. Martin's work has been published in several books and over the years a cornerstone in any collection. For decades this creative trailblazer has created a zoomorphic array of animated musical maestros in the medium sizes. Quintessential celebrated festival figurines featured in many publications on Mexico's Folk Art. These are the largest figurines at Port Wahakaa in size and stature.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving the cymbals are attached
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 6" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.