Multi-colored Armadillo with gleaming golden cymbals—Martin's work is a mainstay in many books and has been for years. His zoomorphic collection of musical figurines has been a mainstay of Mexican Folk Art for decades. Festivals celebrate these larger-than-life extraordinary pieces from Port Wahakaa.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving the cymbals are attached
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 6" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.