Avelino inserts ancient local folklore into modern life themes. Here we have a dancing wolf nahual in casual human clothing. Sanded and shaped to perfection. Tip top articulation and painted accents.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with two removable horns
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.