Strikingly rich yellow howling coyote adorned with evolving flower patterns. Jose Olivera's works are porcelain smooth shaped and are painted with a myriad of layered variety.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Precisely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Removable tail for Easy Shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 5" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.