Soprano saxophone diablo surfaces for Day of the Dead festivities. Port Wahakaa welcomes back David Blas's musical devils and their hellish song. Boasting a sleek shape with gold-accented, sky-blue-eyed braided rope tail, the diablo design is an icon of Oaxacan folk art.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• All in One Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 4" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.