Soprano saxophone diablo arrives for the festival season of Day of the Dead. David Blas musical devils return to Port Wahakaa to play their diabolical tune. Smooth flowing form with painted braided rope tail. Accents in gold and sky blue eyes which all nahuals and diablos share in Folk Art in the Oaxacan region.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• All in One Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 4" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.