Perfectly balanced burro figurine captures the efficiency and practicality these village rely on on a frequent basis. Reynaldo's figurines have an endearing magic to them as this artist is closer to nature than many of the other celebrated Oaxacan artists.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All In One Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 4" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.