Pacific voyager embodied in a shell. Yesenia's creative painting techniques coalesce in this single work. Vibrant greens bring harmony to the thought-provoking imagery. Ancient cultures of the Pacific esteemed the sea turtle, representing it through symbols and signs on its carapace.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" wide x 5 1/2" L (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.