Deer clarinetist serenades the listener with a vivid sonic portrait of the forest. Presenting an endearing, refined expression with notes of enchanted violet and black. This complementary sculpture – complete with expertly-attached drum and sticks – is here to transport you musically.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving attached drum
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 2 1/2" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.