Larger sized green varicolored armadillo in the splendorous style of San Pedro Cajonos. At a foot long this fellow is awash in an amalgam of greens, yellows, and red. Triangulated geometric banded patterns impress. Weighty large work. Interweaves every aniline hue in Rogelio's paint palette from sunrise yellows to deepest indigo violet purples. Be prepared to be deeply impressed.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Removable ears and tail for Easy SHipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Best of the best Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 12" L x 9" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.