This grand armadillo from San Pedro Cajonos - a full-foot of color, flavor, and flair! Splashed with yellows, greens, and reds, this varicolored specimen boasts triangulated, geometric patterns wrapped in Rogelio's dreamiest hues from soft sunrise yellows to deep indigo violets. Prepare to be wowed!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Removable ears and tail for Easy SHipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Best of the best Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 12" L x 9" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.