Be seduced by the tantalizing tunes of tantalizing Diablo on Harp - our inaugural harp in 25+ years of bringing in melodic merriments. Its luscious velvet colors come from aniline dye, a skill that requires finesse and prowess.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• All in one carving instrument is attached
• Origin of this piece is the village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 2 1/2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.