Strong, bold, and confident that nothing will get in it's way imbued in this rhino by an artist known mainly for abstract lizards. It radiates a sense of power that is both commanding and charming. Crafted to demand attention and respect, it stands as a symbol of strength and sophistication.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single block one piece carving with removable tail for easy shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zoomorphic ornamentation painting style
What we love about this piece: This is one of several experimental pieces by one of two brothers who focus on reptiles. The muscular shape and dynamism are seen at ever angle. Powerful tribute to one of the rarest animals on the planet.
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 3 1/2" tall (large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.