Skeleton coyote musician full of personality and charm. Uncanny color scheme combinations and matched with carved ribs and spine. Classic original white skeletons. These unique folk art pieces are sure to bring personality and cheer to any space! With an array of colors and design options, you'll be able to find just the right one for you. Collect them all to bring a little bit of magic to your home or office!
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Instruments Glued In
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.