Electric blue guitars crafted by the well-respected Xuana family are at the heart of underworld solos. The Xuana brothers are renowned for their immaculate production quality, and their output is highly sought after by collectors of Day of the Dead Figurines. Of the original brothers, Adrian's work is the rarest, yet it is a source of motivation for the entire Xuana family.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 6 1/2" deep (medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.