San Martin is the carving village that celebrates Day of the Dead the most. For a brief window in time the focus switches to skeletons. Silvia Hernandez delights with her performing formal wear esquelitos with hats. This medium sized sculpture has a dazzling dress and hat to match.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one single piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" tall x 5" deep x 4" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.