San Martin is the town that parties for the Day of the Dead with the most glee. Temporarily, the spotlight lands on spooktacular skeletons. Silvia Hernandez bedazzles with her creations of the formally outfitted esquelitos, full of fancy hats. This middling-sized sculpture is outfitted with a sparkling dress and matching cap.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one single piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" tall x 5" deep x 4" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.