Polished sleek copal wood carved fern gully frog decorated in a patchwork of swamp green flora. Edilberto can sculpt his amphibians in every observable posture and this one is on it's haunches ready to leap at a meal. Edilberto's almost cartoon endearing qualities shine through in this one.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 4" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.