Polished sleek copal wood crafted fern gully froggie, patch-worked in swampy green foliage. Edilberto's amphibian artistry captures every pose imaginable, and this one's perched and prepped to pounce on prey. You can't help but find this froggie's chiseled cuteness utterly cartoonish!
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 4" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.