Roaming through open, blossoming meadows, this extraordinary conejo spends its days marveling at the vibrant wildflowers. Maria Jimenez's signature paint palette teems with intricate hues and textures, and stands out in the region. Crafted from a single piece of wood, this piece is truly unique.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 2 1/2" tall x 5" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.