Marvelous single piece sculpture crafted by Margarito's gifted hands, boasting a mix of Mixtec and Zapotec designs. Unparalleled fluorescence and intricate details abound, exceeding that of most Arrazola painting techniques. Evolving Zapotec geometrics demonstrate spectacular refinements!
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 5" L x 5" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.