Imagination takes this penguin to a volcanic island where lava beds abound and heat expresses itself in the colorization of it's inhabitants. Tall windswept designed woodcarving carved from a single piece of weighty wood in the large scale.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All One Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9" tall x 5" deep (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.