This big-eyed owl is a timeless symbol of La Union's perfection. Treasured in Mexican culture, this buho has a vibrant coloration and intricate detailing on its wings and horns. If you want to get a feel for what Oaxacan woodcarvings looked like in the '70s, this is it!
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All In One Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 2" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.