Striking sunburst plumage adorn this fiery phoenix. Carved as a single piece sculpture this transformative avian is as unique as it is rare. An enchanting piece with extremely fine painted detail. Saul has a wonderful knack for pairing colors that make his pieces really pop. A medium to large sized work.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 7" L" x 6" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.