Mystifying the arid terrain and captivating the eye, the deer is adorned with rosy cactus antlers, draped in muted taupes and draped with a gentle air of mystique-as if the vision was a tale taken from a magical quest for creative enlightenment. Its exquisite beauty and faultless elegance render it a showcase piece in a timeless collection.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with removable ears, tail, antlers, flowers
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2 tall x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.