Sub zero frosty blue themed Blas large dragonfly complemented by a mix of yellows, oranges, and reds. Insect superbly articulated in all dimensions.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Oaxacan Carving made from alpine Zompantle wood
• Multi-Piece carving Removable Wings, Legs, Antennae
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9" L x 8" wide x 6" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.