Under the sea up on the land and on to the shore. Surreal and sublime sea creatures are what the Blas Family does more vibrantly than any others. Rainbow hues covering the full gambit of the color spectrum.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Wings, Legs, Antennae removable for easy shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 8" L x 5 1/2" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.