Glorious, ornate, and grandiose, this Margarito-crafted goat is a marvel of intricate detailing and lavish Mixtec and Zapotec pictoglyphs. Its lavish curves create a heavenly panorama of cosmic weaves. A statement piece to express your style and class, the Grandiose Goat is a true testament to the power of art and culture. Its beauty transcends the ages and will surely leave a lasting impression.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with removable Tail and Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 5 1/2" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.