One of two amazing elaborate larger scale goats by Margarito. Sleek, contoured and intricately detailed patterns overlap lavish Mixtec and Zapotec radial pictoglyphs. A galaxy of cosmic weaves mesmerize at every angle.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with removable Tail and Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 5 1/2" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.