Garden snail with inquisitive nite glow eyes and a spiral shell transfixed with swirling chaotic patterns. This garden gastropod's organic shell is attentively shaped and sanded as seen at different angels. A wonderful personality and humor from this Oaxacan carving at a size that borders medium to large.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving With Two Removable Horns
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 5 1/2" tall x 7" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.