Sensational snail beaming with originality in both carving and painting. Roberta Angeles shows her decades of mastery in this amazing garden snail. Leaf greens and plush purples make up the base with a dense tapestry of figurative glyphs and geometry at every impossible angle.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 3" tall x 5" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.