Violet-hued, with lime and orange accentuations, Jose Olivera's pieces are the epitome of quality and ever-evolving craftsmanship in Oaxacan wood carving. Over three decades of continual refinement, bejeweled colors, and statuesque shapes.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Astounding Single Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 4" deep (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.