Purple sport coat and flaming hot magenta sax—this behemoth from San Martin's oldest maker of melodious mavericks is sure to hit the mark. For decades Martin Melchor has blessed us with an array of zoologically-inspired musical marvels, crafted in medium sculpture sizes. Colorful vibrancy converges with magical, spellbinding minimalism—a timeless look, brimming with character!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Diligently Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Saxophone is Attached
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Artist featured on the back cover of Oaxacan Woodcarving: The Magic In The Trees
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.