The studying animalitos are a unique invention of Justo Xuana's family. We were really lucky to have Justo himself do several different variations. Each one uniquely fabulous and worth the long wait it took get them in our gallery.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Diligently Painted by Hand
• Two Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Treasured Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Puritanically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 3 1/2" tall x 1/2" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.