Gladys the river guardian keeps her stream polished and pristine. Rivers are the lifeblood to many small communities and some have their own spirit guardians that protect them from drought and extreme floods. Wildly imaginative work of original art.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All In One Carving No Removable Pieces
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions 6" L x 4" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.