Gladys, river-watcher extraordinaire, keeps her stream spick-and-span. Rivers are vital to many communities, and some even have their own mystical guardians protecting them from dry spells and excessive floods. A fantastically creative piece of art!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All In One Carving No Removable Pieces
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions 6" L x 4" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.