The bleat and braying sounds of goats can be heard throughout the hills of La Union. Here we have one of Reynaldo's specialties the cabra. Curiously expressive with a small beard made of straw fiber. The style of the Santiago's have virtually not changed since the 1960's.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• All In One Carving with two removable horns
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" L x 3 1/2" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.