Gander the sun with this vibrant multi-colored rooster from Jose Olivera, a connoisseur of Oaxacan wood carving and 30+ years of perfected expertise! His creations bristle with lively hues and captivating shapes, motivating daredevils to take on life's challenges!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Astounding Single Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.