Margarito's skill is on full display in Abrazo Hippo - an intricate, mouth-open beast inlaid with Mixtec and Zapotec geoglyphs. He's added a unique Arrazola touch, plus tasteful updates to traditional Zapotec patterns, for a bold and detailed statement piece.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 6" L x 4" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.