Pedro Ramirez is a renowned shamanic storyteller and an authority in Arrazola's Nahuals. His works demonstrate an enchanting everlasting quality that only few possess. This pine-hued grasshopper that appears to have a human head encompasses timelessness and enchantment. A captivating blend of an ordinary insect and the magic of shape-shifting.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with two removable antennae
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2" L x 4 1/2" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.