Anthropomorphic monkey men in Latin America are often called changos. When changos are without tail they are called babuinos. Cleverly carved from a single piece of wood. Adorned in flecks of green fur with pale pink face. Full of personality in a free standing form.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Attentively Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.