This impressive and substantial symmetry is highlighted by a rich tapestry of ascending sunlight and intricate motifs. Captivating shades of purple and green create a striking counterbalance, while the delicate hooves, cast in pink, imbue the bull sculpture with a fine finesse. A truly exceptional work of art from any point of view.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation Large Scale
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 4 1/2" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.