Versailles Tetra Red flowers adorn this grey white stripe tailed cat. Layers of blue and deep yellow accent and add depth. A lavishly splendid gato. Olivera's cats combine an unending creativity with meticulously shaped forms. A perfect sized all in one balanced example of Oaxacan Woodcarving.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Removable tail for Easy Shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 5" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.