Full of attitude and a touch of hubris this highly attuned dog in cactus greens obediently stands guard. In the village of San Martin domestic dogs are depicted strong and with collars while in other villages quite different. Radial Zapotec wheels and wildflowers adorn this confident pooch.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Removable Tail for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3" L (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.