Enlivened with gumption and a pinch of arrogance, this perceptive canine in verdant cactus attire stands sentinel. In San Martin, doggedly loyal pups with leashes are the popular image, but in other areas the representation deviates. Lively Zapotec wheel designs and blooms adorn this bold pup.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Removable Tail for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3" L (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.