Vividly colored purple green baboon monkey with vivid blue bubble accents. When changos are tailless, they are commonly referred to as babuinos. Intricately crafted from a single piece of wood..
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Attentively Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.