Skeleton coyote musician full of personality and charm. Uncanny color scheme combinations and matched with carved ribs and spine. Classic original white skeletons. Every Guiro Blanco Coyote is handcrafted for the highest quality, and features unique details like the coyote’s sharply carved teeth. This traditional Peruvian drum meets modern design standards.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Attached Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.