Famous Coyote Musician who is full of charm and personality. Combination of stark colors & intricate carvings along the ribs & spine. Justo is renowned in festival figurines and a great bargain for southwestern-inspired art that can only be found in select shops.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Instruments Glued In
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.