Arms aloft in surrender, Chango's mug spellbinds with an endearing expression. A single-piece carving, its shapely contours paint a picture of this primate's preciously petite figure. Sizing up at medium to large.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Hand Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 7 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.