Arms in the air surrender chango with endearing expression. Single piece carving. At every viewpoint you can see the shapely contours of this simian's adorable physique. Medium to large sized piece.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Hand Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 7 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.