Heavenly monkey in robes. Angelic figurine made by one of the more obscure Oaxacan artists Joseau Perez. A three piece figurine with two long wings that remove for easy shipping. This unique piece offers a vibrant, statement piece to add to any home or office décor. With a combination of vibrant color and incredible detail, the Angelic Figurine will be an eye-catching addition to any space.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 13" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.