This dynamic large steel grey wolf is adorned with flecks and roaring fire patterns. Few folk art pieces can match its kinetic energy, with each angle capturing movement and form. Antonio pioneered the use of motility in his work in the 1980s, when other artists favored a more static style. Refined and evolved over the past forty years, it remains an undeniable classic.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail, Horns, Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 11 1/2" L x 6 1/2" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.