Majestic beauteous bison elaborately detailed in Mixtec layered sundials and helical spirals. Yesenia's attention to detail is wondrous and the color selections of golds, oranges, and muted greens are eye-opening.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Work
Dimensions 5 1/2" tall x 6" Long (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.